Fernando Nogari born in 1986, is an artist and film director. Working with design, film, photography and video installations since 2006, he recently started to collaborate with stage productions and museum exhibitions. His videos have been screened and awarded in festivals worldwide.
Fernando just graduated as an MFA at Film Factory under the mentorship of Béla Tarr, and had workshops with some of the greatest living filmmakers and artists, including Guy Maddin, Gus Van Sant, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Carlos Reygadas, Pedro Costa, Cristian Mungiu, James Benning, Juliette Binoche and others.
* Official Selection Lightcube Film Festival New Delhi 2015
* Official Selection Hong Kong International Film Festival 2015
* Official Selection Trieste Film Festival 2015
* Opening Night Film Sleepwalkers Student and Short Film Festival 2014
* Official Selection ’TOP DOX Section’ CPH: DOX 2014
* Official Selection ‘IMAGINE Section’ Singapore Intl Film Festival 2014
* Official Selection ‘BH Film’ Sarajevo Film Festival 2014
* Official Selection Mobile Film Festival Macedonia 2014
Do not hesitate to drop me a line at fernandonogari [at] gmail.com.
- Built with Indexhibit